How it all started ...
The year 1936 is considered to be the official year of foundation of the institute. This year Prof. Richard Feldtkeller was appointed as Full Professor. After an institutional reorientation shortly afterwards, the institute still appears in Schröder's general university guide of the winter term 1937/38 as the "collection for electrical communications engineering" based in the Militärstraße 3, today's Breitscheidstraße 3. Continue reading (german)...
The INT provides basic and specialized knowledge in the following courses
- Schaltungstechnik (german)
- Grundlagen Integrierter Schaltungen (german)
- Integrierte Mischsignalsignalschaltungen (german)
- Physical Design of Integrated Circuits
- Photonic Components
- Optoelectronic Devices and Circuits
In several lab courses the theoretical knowledge gained from the lectures is practically deepened.
In Bachelor, Research and Master thesis it is possible to apply the theoretical knowledge to current research projects.