High Speed Optoelectronic Circuits
The topics will be proposed in the first meeting.
Selected questions to be answered
- How does it work?
- Why and where is it used?
- General overview or special examples
- Comparison of different types
- Search for information (internet, scientific journals, books,...)
- Sort the information, create a structure (i.e. the table of contents of your report): Introduction, Basics, Details, Comparison/Discussion, Conclusion
- Written report < 30 pages
- Oral presentation (20 min.)
Important: The students interested in the seminar have to register via C@MPUS. This seminar has limited places.
|Confirmations and rejections will be sent on||29/10/2019|
|In the second week of November, the first meeting of the seminar will take place. The exact day and time of the meeting will be sent by e-mail to the participants.|